Sunday, February 22, 2009

it's been long enough, I suppose. second semester has been ridiculously busy. between applying to study abroad, getting a job at print tech, getting ready to apply for internships for the summer, and lots of new projects with psychic friends, it feels like I barely have time to get my school work done.
this is my first assignment for type 2 with Dan Gaidula. we were given a body of text and asked to create 32 unique layouts for the text. I struggled with this project the entire time, from the first set of layouts (mine ended up all looking more or less the same) to printing on the wrong side of the paper (hence the slightly yellow hue to some of the pages, couldn't fix it completely in photoshop), to maybe breaking my sewing machine by sewing through stiff bookcloth (sorry mom!). But I'm pleased with the final result and it was well worth the effort.







No comments:

Post a Comment